Tuesday 5 May 2009

Things that thappend today.

I saw a seagull with a foot missing today. It had a smooth rounded nub where it’s left foot should have been. It was stood on top of a wheelie bin. It’s remaining foot held it planted firmly to the spot, whilst it’s other leg kept sliding around on the smooth plastic.

I didn’t like it.



We went down to the amusements this evening, and Katie put some 2p’s into the 2p machines. I have a sneaking suspicion that the machines aren’t completely fair, and you are more likely to loose your money than win something.

Whilst in the amusements Stephen turned on me and tried to initiate a fight. I respond to this suggestion with aggression, and pounded his head against a plastic roulette table. Stephen then grabbed me by the hair and rubbed my face against some spikes that were there. I broke free of his grasp though, and pushed him into some acid, and his skin melted off.



Rachel bought Stephen a slinky, but on the back of the packaging it advertised a fart machine, endorsed by a gentleman called ‘Dr Steve’. Dr Steve is Stephen’s ‘cool name’ and because of this he is going to have to change it. I don’t have a cool name, so I decided to think of one. I think that Horatio Groovemaster would be a good ‘cool name’ to have.

3 comments: